· Beautiful vintage-style, laser-cut & engraved wooden ''Christmas Eve Box'' Sign/Plaque, with a Swirly Font, Gingerbread Man, Stars & Snowflakes.
· Suitable for: gifts, Christmas, craft, decorating a home-made christmas eve box.
· Laser-cut & engraved, using high quality 3mm depth hardwood plywood.
· Each piece is personalised with upto 4 individual christian names or Family Name - max 24 characters. Please choose your option from the drop down bar.
· 180mm width x 90mm - 120mm height, approx dimensions. Height will vary depending how many characters/names are added.
· Condition: New. Fragile, handle with care. It does need to be mounted/glued onto a nice box/frame for stability.
✦ Buying your Christmas Eve Box Plaque is as Easy as 1 2 3!!! ✦
-----STEP 1----- [Purchase the product]
During check-out, please leave your information in the "Notes to Seller" Section
✦ Family Name OR First Names - Please Type Exact Text You Require To Be Cut Out, as we will copy and paste. You can choose upto 24 characters for the name/names to be added. (do not include the text Christmas Eve Box)
-----STEP 2-----[No Proof]
Please note* to help speed up the process, we do not send proof's.
-----STEP 3-----[Production & Shipping]
Production timescale can vary, at certain times of the year, we will proceed to production and ship
your item with 5-7 business days.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please add your personalisation details in the message to seller box at checkout.
Due to the manufacture process of our wooden products. Some will have burnt, rustic edges. This is normal. However, if you feel you may need them with a cleaner look. You can gently give them a wash with a little wash-up liquid, pat and lay out to dry. Do not soak or immerse in water for any long periods.
Many of our acrylic products, will arrive with a protective film on the front. You will need to remove this before us.
Jan 24, 2018
Jan 9, 2018
Just perfect. It also smells delicious. Thank you!!
Dec 30, 2017
Fantastic! Arrived before christmas and was perfect for me to start a tradition (christmas eve boxes) for my triplets. Excellent item. Hopefully my little ones will appreciate it for years to come.
Dec 26, 2017
The item snapped while I was painting it. Very very delicate :( **edit** After leaving this review I was contacted by the shop and asked to change it, as it was my fault the piece snapped. (No where on the listing does it state it is not suitable for painting.) Apparently these are not suitable for painting and I should have contracted the shop to ask whether I was able to paint it. So, this piece arrives quite burnt on the edges. You are NOT able to paint the piece as it will snap. If you want the burnt wood rustic look then this is a lovely item. If you want to add a bit of colour to a young child’s Xmas eve box then this is definitely not for you. Several emails later, I’ve gone from being disappointed to being quite annoyed at the rude and obnoxious manner in which I’ve been spoken to.