Personalised Wooden Mini Love-Spoons - Traditional Welsh Style. Great for Vintage Wedding Favours and Party Table Decor/Confetti.
Beautiful, laser cut traditional welsh style lovespoons. Cut from 3mm high quality hardwood plywood. Suitable for: weddings, anniversaries, birthdays etc. Personalised with engraved names & a digit numerical date.
Approx: 20mm x 49mm Dimensions - 3mm depth
Personalised with your surname/names, and a special date. Please allow 5-7 working days for engraving and despatch of goods. Please state if Mr & Mr, Mr & Mrs or Mrs & Mrs.. If christian/first names are given, we will add the ampersand & sign in the centre.
✦ Buying your product is as Easy as 1 2 3!!! ✦
-----STEP 1----- [Purchase the product]
During check-out, please leave your information in the "Notes to Seller" Section
✦ Couple's Names or Surname
✦ A Wedding/Event Date
*PLEASE NOTE: SAMPLES ARE NOT PERSONALISED*
-----STEP 2-----[No Proof]
Please note* to help speed up the process, we do not send proof's.
-----STEP 3-----[Production & Shipping]
Production timescale can vary, at certain times of the year, we will proceed to production and ship
your cake topper with 5-7 business days.
Our current turnaround of orders is 10 working days, excluding weekends and bank holidays. This can change on a daily/weekly basis, depending on how many orders are received. 99% of orders are personalised/customised, therefore, this is reflected in our dispatch timescale. However, we are aware some customers need orders sooner than this, hence, we provide a RUSH ORDER service. This service allows staff to work overtime to produce and dispatch orders within 48 working hours, posted 1st Class, Recorded Delivery. If you wish to purchase this service, along with other items, please follow link:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of products, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons). We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, The Craft Cabin and Laser Crafts, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact email@example.com
Please add your personalisation details in the message to seller box at checkout.
Due to the manufacture process of our wooden products. All products will have burnt, rustic edges. This is normal. However, if you feel you may need them to have a cleaner look, you can gently give them a wash with a little wash-up liquid, pat with a dry cloth and lay out to dry. Do not soak or immerse in water for any long periods.
Many of our acrylic products, will arrive with a protective film on the front. This may have a residue on the edges, due to the laser cutting production process. You will need to remove this protective film before use.