Personalised Engraved 10 Reasons Why I Love You Valentines Day Mini Hearts Gift. Wooden Present. His Hers Same Sex Couples, Valentines Gift for him or her. Anniversary Gift.
**INTRODUCTORY OFFER £3.99**
Limited time only!
Personalised Engraved 10 Reasons Why I Love You Valentines Day Mini Hearts Gift. Wooden Present. His Hers Same Sex Couples.
Personalised 3mm Hardwood Mini Hearts '10 Reasons Why I Love You' Gift Bag.
· Beautiful 10 Reasons Why I Love You, with hessian drawstring gift bag, with 10 smaller custom hearts stating:
- You're cute
- You put me first
- You help me
- You encourage me
- You're gorgeous
- Your cuddles
- You’re smart
- Your kisses
- You're funny
- You never give up
· Ideal for Valentine's, Birthday, Anniversary, Engagement.
· Approx Hearts Size : Main Large Heart on front of gift bag: 50mm, and 10 smaller hearts: 30mm
· Text on hearts is as above. Please select from the drop-down which personalisation you would like for the main large heart (Husband, Wife, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, I Love You).
· Laser Cut & Engraved From High Quality hardwood.
· Condition: New
· Orders are sent out free via Royal Mail 2nd Class Post.
· If you require a quicker delivery method please choose this option when ordering, however, this does not prioritise your order.
· We are extremely busy at peak times: eg: run upto christmas & wedding season - please consider this when ordering.
· Working hours are between 9am-4pm.
· We do not work evenings and weekends.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of products, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons). We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, The Craft Cabin and Laser Crafts, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact email@example.com
Please add your personalisation details in the message to seller box at checkout.
Due to the manufacture process of our wooden products. All products will have burnt, rustic edges. This is normal. However, if you feel you may need them to have a cleaner look, you can gently give them a wash with a little wash-up liquid, pat with a dry cloth and lay out to dry. Do not soak or immerse in water for any long periods.
Many of our acrylic products, will arrive with a protective film on the front. This may have a residue on the edges, due to the laser cutting production process. You will need to remove this protective film before use.